| jon strickland - narrative & corporate
Intimacy with authority, fluency with clarity: it's these qualities that have led to the voice of Jon Strickland being used on a huge range of audio-projects.
From telephone on-hold messaging, to documentary narrations.
Corporate presentations & training, to sales conferences & Award ceremonies.
Plus talking-books, cartoons, quiz shows, and in-car CDs.
Informing. Educating. Or simply entertaining.
|corporate clients have included:
Television companies such as ITN, the History Channel, Discovery, and Channel TV have used Jon Strickland to narrate documentaries such as:
- Kennedy: The Guilty Men
- The Thrust Challenge
- Test Pilots
- Natural Disasters
- Murder At Bedtime
- Air Jaws
- Teenage Killers
- Hidden (18 episodes)
- Haunted (6 episodes)
|a random selection of other projects
- Woman’s Hour (BBC)
- Book At Bedtime (BBC)
- Delta of Venus (talking book for Watershed Productions)
- Rig Safety (induction briefing for North Sea oil rigs)
- JARR66 (CDRoms for trainee pilots)
- George the Fish (The Cut-Out Animation Co)
- Welcome to the Lexus (in-car welcome CD)
- Drive In English (EFL for Harrap)
- Enquire Within (BBC)